- Category Virtual Classroom
- Duration 10 h
- Language English
- Date 8-9 May 2023
Reporting on the implementation of Grants under the PRAG rules
2-day session to strengthen participants’ capacity to prepare interim and final narrative and financial following the PRAG rules and best practices
Discover all the aspects related to reporting of EU Grants, including the main EU requirements and deadlines, according to the PRAG rules. Familiarize with the standard templates for the preparation of narrative reports, keep focused on results, respond to the EU expectations and communicate possible changes to the EU. Get benefit from an in-depth analysis of the preliminary steps to be followed to prepare accurate financial reports and to provide the needed information related to project expenditure. Know how to deal with payment procedures and currency conversion for reporting purposes.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Properly apply EU reporting requirements
- Collect the needed information and properly draft interim and final reports
- Provide full information on expenditure in the financial reports
- Ensure that project expenditures comply with EU rules
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live sessions, download the course materials and complete all the assignments.
The course is structured in 2 days of 3,5 hours of interactive online sessions combined with self-learning. The total time to complete the course is approximately 9,50 hours:
- Preliminary tasks – 1 hour – you will be asked to introduce yourself, complete the survey on training expectations and go through some preliminary training materials.
- Live sessions – 7 hours – 2 sessions of 3,5 hours each - the sessions will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and they include lectures, plenary and group discussions, group work, quizzes and online interactive exercises. The live sessions will be recorded and made available in the learning platform.
- Additional learning material – 1,5 hours, you will have at your disposal additional readings and documents that you can study at your own pace.
- Forum discussion – you can ask questions and share relevant information with the trainers and the other participants.
- Final tasks – 20 mins – complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for any people engaged managing EU development projects who want to become familiar with EU reporting templates and requirements.
A basic knowledge of the EU rules and procedures is suitable for this course.
Computer or tablet with a microphone and speakers or a headset and Internet connection. The live sessions are organized in Zoom – no additional software is required.
All the material will be available for 7 calendar days before the starting date and for 30 calendar days after the end of the last training session.
Once you have reviewed the training material and completed the exit test you can download your certificate of attendance from the learning platform. Each specific course has a certificate to download.
The certificates and the records of the courses attended are always available in your profile page
- General requirements and deadlines
- Reporting and EU approval timeline
- Collecting the needed information for reporting
- Dealing with changes
- Records-keeping system
- Introduction to narrative reports
- The Annex VI: report on activities, results and coordination mechanisms
- Updating the logframe
- Reporting on Visibility
- Preparatory phase
- Ensure the eligibility of the expenditure
- Currency conversion for accounting and for reporting
- Preparing the financial report
- Annexes to the financial report
- Payment procedure
- Summary of information and documents to be provided with the interim and final reports
- Documents to be kept for the expenditure verification and other possible checks and evaluations