- Category eLearning
- Duration 3,5 hours
- Language English
- Date Always Available
UN and Pillar-Assessed Organisations: an introduction to EU Grants contractual and financial management
Comprehensive step-by-step guidance to managing of EU Contribution Agreements.
This course delivers a complete overview of how to obtain funding and manage EU-funded projects, under specific contribution agreements, as a pillar-assessed organization. Get acquainted with the EU as a donor, its programming and funding system, and it’s working modalities under direct and indirect management. Become familiar with the contribution agreement key implementing rules in the framework of development cooperation projects. Be ready for monitoring and evaluation missions and verification of the expenditure.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Easily find EU funding opportunities.
- Write robust project proposals responding to EU requirements.
- Understand the main contractual arrangements.
- Organise the partnership according to EU rules.
- Implement the EU-funded actions according to the rules established by the specific contribution agreement.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 3,5 hours and is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course includes reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers and post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: 30 mins - Complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is created for:
- Staff of pillar-assessed organisations, including UN staff and EU MS National Agencies (NOT for staff of NGOs following PRAG rules), including desk officers, project managers, financial officers and other key staff involved in the preparation, implementation and closure of EU-funded actions.
Previous experience or knowledge related to accessing and managing EU funds is not required.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days from the first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance for each specific course will be available to download directly from the learning platform. The certificates are always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
- An introduction to the EU programming and funding system
- The EU management modes: direct/indirect management
- Writing a project proposal to obtain EU funding
- The Contribution Agreement and old PAGoDA 2
- Working with partners: roles and responsibilities
- Eligibility of costs: direct/indirect, ineligible costs
- Simplified Cost Options
- Specific guidance for project office costs
- Procurement: main requirements from the EU
- Accounts, archiving, financial checks, verification
- Communication and visibility requirements
- Dealing with changes: procedure for amendments
- Reporting rules and payment procedures
- Monitoring and evaluation, including ROM missions
- Transfer of equipment and supplies at the end of the action
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal