- Category eLearning
- Duration 1h30m
- Language English
- Date Always Available
EU Grant implementation in a nutshell: quick overview
eLearning course to strengthen knowledge of the key rule for implementing Grants funded by DG INTPA and DG NEAR.
In this course, you will get a quick overview of all the key rules to be respected for the management of Grants, in accordance with the Grant Contract and its annexes. The course will provide you a few tips to properly manage the start up phase and the main EU requirements in terms of procurement processes and financial support to third parties. It will allow you to quickly navigating the rules related to amendments, reporting, payment processes and hand over of equipment and supplies.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know where to find the key information for the management of Grants
- Be more confident in organising the start-up phase of the project
- Get useful information on procurement processes and financial support to third parties
- Become more familiar with reporting requirements, amendment processes and handover of equipment and supplies
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 1h30. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: Fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for:
- Project managers, and other key staff involved in the management of EU-funded actions.
- NOT appropriate for pillar-assessed organizations’ staff acting under the Contribution Agreement.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days from the first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance for each specific course will be available to download directly from the learning platform. The certificates are always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
An overview of the Special Conditions, all other annexes and of the actors involved in the management of a Grant
Some tips on how to refine project activities, organise the partnership, set up a procurement plan and organise the team work
Short presentation of the main references for procurement
Brief guidance on the management of this important project component
Presentation of the key rules related to the different types of amendment
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate