- Category eLearning
- Duration 1 hour
- Language English
- Date Always Available
Dealing with simplified cost options
eLearning course to increase understanding of how to use and report on Simplified Cost Options
In the last years, the DG INTPA and DG NEAR gave grant applicants the possibility to present budgets including simplified cost options.
The main aim of simplified cost options is to simplify and reduce administrative burdens and to shift the allocation of resources from the administrative/financial control to the achievement of project results.
Although there are available some guidelines on the use of simplified cost options, many organisations often encounter difficulties in their practical use, when it comes to cost calculation and eligibility of costs and need to familiarise with EU requirements.
This short eLearning aims at giving a practical guide on the use of Simplified Cost Options, from proposal to reporting and expenditure verification stages.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the differences among types of simplified cost options
- Properly prepare the budget including unit costs, lumpsum o flat rates
- Keep simplified costs under control ensuring their eligibility
- Prepare the necessary documents for the expenditure verification of this category of costs
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 1.00 hours. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: 30 mins - Complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
Who is this course for This course is created for NGOs and not-for-profit organisations key staff involved in administrative and financial management, accounting and reporting of EU-funded actions, internal management and control systems and internal auditors.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is suitable to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download from the learning platform. The certificate are always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
In this module you will understand the differences between Actual and Simplified Costs. You will also discover the categories and forms of SCOs that can be included in the budget and their authorisation process
This module provides guidance on how to present and justify SCOs in the budget of the Action.
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Intermediate - Advanced
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal