- Category eLearning
- Duration 3h30m
- Language English
- Date Always Available
Be prepared for EU project expenditure verifications
eLearning course to strengthen knowledge and capacity to deal with expenditure verification within an EU grant.
In this course, you will discover the story of the NGO EduTree whose staff is going to face an expenditure verification and want to avoid the risk of ineligibility of costs by ensuring everything is compliant with Auditors’ requirements.
You will find out how an expenditure verification is conducted, what you can expect from auditors, how to ensure that all the required information is available, well organized and provided to them during the verification process.
There’s no reason to be intimidated or stressed by this type of financial check, follow the practical tips and tricks of this course and be ready for the next expenditure verification!
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understanding what an expenditure verification consists of.
- Deal with the expenditure verification process.
- Ensure that all costs incurred during project implementation are eligible.
- Identify which documents must be prepared for an expenditure verification.
- Develop a proper filing and archiving system for accounting records and supporting documents according to EU requirements.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 3.30 hours. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for:
- Financial managers, internal auditors and other key staff involved in administrative and financial management, project accounting and reporting of EU-funded actions.
- NOT appropriate for pillar-assessed organizations’ staff acting under the Contribution Agreement.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is suitable to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download from the learning platform. The certificate are always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
- Foundational knowledge that all staff should understand from the beginning of the project.
- Guidance through the entire process of expenditure verification.
- Practical tips to make sure all your costs are eligible.
- Insight on how to collect and prepare all necessary supporting documents.
- Know the types of checks that will be conducted by the auditors in order to prepare the reports.
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate