- Category eLearning
- Duration 2h
- Language English
- Date Always Available
Getting fear out of EU procurement
eLearning course designed to increase staff understanding of how to comply with procurement principles and procedures requested within the framework of an EU-funded action.
This systematic guidance teaches you how to organize procurement processes in the framework of EU grants. Become familiar with procurement principles and terminology, and learn how to translate them into practical procedures. Become comfortable preparing procurement plans and get equipped to organize calls for tenders or negotiated procedures by following our step-by-step guidelines and ready-to-use checklists and templates.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Verify compliance of your organisation’s procurement procedures with EU principles and expectations.
- Understand the importance of the various procurement procedure stages and of maintaining a detailed and accurate record of supporting documents.
- Confidently manage the procurement process.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 2 hours. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is created for:
- Logistic officers, financial managers and other key staff involved in the procurement processes in the frame of EU-funded actions.
- Project managers would also benefit from participating in order to better integrate procurement programming and management in project activities.
- NOT appropriate for pillar-assessed organizations’ staff acting under the Contribution Agreement.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is suitable to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download from the learning platform. The certificate is always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
For any queries please have a look at our FAQs. If you don’t find what you’re looking for or need additional information, please get in touch with our customer care service.
- Introduction to procurement principles
- Ethical procurement
- Sound financial management
- Supporting the local economy
- The procurement plan
- Amending the plan
- Risk management
- Compliance with EU rules
- Direct purchase and single quote
- Negotiated procedure
- Tender publication
- Tender step-by-step
- Framework contract
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
eLearning Package: A closer look at specific EU Grant implementing rules
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate