- Category eLearning
- Duration 1.30 hours
- Language English
- Date Always Available
Creating and implementing an effective Code of Conduct
eLearning course to increase understanding of how to develop and implement your organisation’s code of conduct.
This eLearning presents an exhaustive guide to developing and enforcing your code of conduct, which is a requirement that must be met to receive grants from the European Union. Get familiar with the principles behind creating a code of conduct and put them into practice using specific measures and a robust implementation strategy. Learn how to correctly apply and monitor the code of conduct and keep it updated moving forward.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of adopting a code of conduct.
- Confidently develop a code of conduct with specific principles and rules.
- Organise appropriate measures to ensure implementation and enforcement of the code of conduct within your organization.
The eLearning lasts approximately 1.30 hours. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional readings materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: 30 mins - Complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is created for desk officers, project managers, compliance officers, human resources managers and other key staff involved in the overall internal management and control systems of NGOs and not-for-profit organisations.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is suitable to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download from the learning platform. The certificate are always available in your profile page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
In this introductory module, we will explore the answer to the following question: Why is it important to adopt a code of conduct?
This module provides guidance and tips for getting started and properly organising the process of developing your organisation’s code of conduct.
Your code of conduct should be developed to match the needs of your organisation, but certain specific principles and rules must almost always be included – we will look at them in detail.
Enforcing the code of conduct should be one of the highest priorities of any organization. This module provides guidance on how to define your implementation strategy.
A code that becomes outdated will quickly lose its importance and relevance. This module presents steps that can be taken to ensure that your code is always up to date.
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal