- Category eLearning
- Duration 3.30 hours
- Language English
- Date Always Available
All you need to know about financial support to third parties in EU Grants
eLearning course to strengthen knowledge and capacity in dealing with PRAG provisions on financial support to third parties.
Gain in-depth knowledge and tools that will equip your organisation to act as a donor and award financial support to local CSOs, grassroots organisations or other entities within the framework of EU grants. Become familiar with the information that must be provided in your project proposals regarding this kind of “grants in cascade.” Be ready to manage financial support for third parties starting from the selection and award procedure, to the implementation and monitoring of related activities and results achieved, all the way through to reporting and expenditure verification or auditing processes.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Ascertain when it is possible to include financial support for third parties.
- Provide all required information at proposal stage.
- Organise competitive processes (e.g. call for proposals) to award financial support.
- Monitor the actions of the financial support beneficiaries.
- Report on financial support provided to third parties.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 3.30 hours. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional reading materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: 30 mins - Complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for:
- Project managers, financial managers and other key staff involved in the implementation of EU-funded actions.
- NOT appropriate for pillar-assessed organizations’ staff acting under the Contribution Agreement.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is needed to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download directly from the learning platform. The certificate are always available in your personal page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
- Let’s analyse key information from the guidelines for applicants of calls for proposals
- Who are the third parties of financial support?
- Checklist of key elements to be provided at proposal stage
- The different types of selection procedures
- Calls for proposals
- Preparation activities: call announcement, full details of the call for proposals, publication of the call
- Proposals reception, evaluation and selection
- Supporting evidence of the evaluation process
- Signature of agreement with the beneficiaries of financial support: key responsibilities of both parties
- Startup of financial support: briefing third parties on the use of EU funds
- Other activities of capacity development
- System of control set up to verify the eligibility of costs
- Reporting expenditure of financial support beneficiaries
Supporting evidence and documentation that must be kept in your possession
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Intermediate - Advanced
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal