- Category eLearning
- Duration 3h30m
- Language English
- Date Always Available
All you need to know about financial support to third parties in EU Grants
eLearning course to strengthen knowledge and capacity in dealing with financial support to third parties and ensure compliance with the applicable PRAG provisions.
Financial support to third party is a valuable activity as it allows small grassroot organisations to get access to EU funds. The access is granted through intermediary organisations (mainly CSOs) which are requested to re-grant part of funds received by the EU.
This activity, which is everyday more demanded by the EU, requires a high management and administrative effort from the Grant beneficiaries.
In this course, you will discover the story of Bob, a Project Manager who wants to apply for an EU call for proposals where financial support is mandatory. With this aim, he tries to learn more about this activity and its main requirements.
By following Bob in this learning process, you will gain all the information you need to design, select, award, manage, monitor and report on financial support to third parties.
You will also be able to download the formats and the templates (developed by PuntoSud) that you will need in each phase of the process (e.g. the Guidelines for applicants of a call for proposals, the formats to be used by the third parties at proposal and reporting stages, the contracts to be signed with the third parties).
Finally, you will learn how to ensure compliance with the applicable EU rules.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Ascertain when it is possible to include financial support for third parties
- Provide all required information at proposal stage
- Organise competitive processes (e.g. call for proposals) to award financial support
- Set the conditions to be complied by the third parties and design the contract/agreement to be signed with them accordingly
- Monitor the actions of the financial support beneficiaries
- Report on financial support provided to third parties
- Prepare all the information that are needed for expenditure verification/audit.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page within our learning platform where you can find the eLearning modules and download the other course materials.
The eLearning lasts approximately 3h30m. It is composed as follows:
- Interactive eLearning: you can follow the course at your own pace on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The course will include reading texts, watching short videos, interactive exercises and hypothetical scenarios.
- Additional learning material: you will be able to download additional reading materials and documents.
- Forum: you will be able to communicate with the trainers, post questions and share information and best practices with other participants.
- Final tasks: complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for:
- Project managers, financial managers and other key staff involved in the implementation of EU-funded actions.
- NOT appropriate for pillar-assessed organizations’ staff acting under the Contribution Agreement.
Basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is needed to properly follow this course.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
All learning materials must be completed within 30 days of first access.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download directly from the learning platform. The certificate are always available in your personal page with historical data of all punto.sud Academy courses you’ve attended.
For any queries please have a look at our FAQs. If you don’t find what you’re looking for or need additional information, please get in touch with our customer care service.
- Let’s analyse key information from the guidelines for applicants of calls for proposals
- Who are the third parties of financial support?
- Checklist of key elements to be provided at proposal stage
- The different types of selection procedures
- Calls for proposals
- Preparation activities: call announcement, full details of the call for proposals, publication of the call
- Proposals reception, evaluation and selection
- Supporting evidence of the evaluation process
- Signature of agreement with the beneficiaries of financial support: key responsibilities of both parties
- Startup of financial support: briefing third parties on the use of EU funds
- Other activities of capacity development
- System of control set up to verify the eligibility of costs
- Reporting expenditure of financial support beneficiaries
Supporting evidence and documentation that must be kept in your possession
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal
Save your money and buy this course in the Learning Plan
eLearning Package: A closer look at specific EU Grant implementing rules
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Intermediate - Advanced