- Category eLearning
- Duration 2h
- Language English
- Date Discover More
Preparing the 2021 Final Report
eLearning course to support participants in dealing with the steps required by DG ECHO for a correct preparation of the final report
This e-learning aims to support participants in dealing with the steps required by DG ECHO for a correct preparation of the final report. The course covers both financial and operational sections of the Single Form plus the additional financial information required at final reporting stage. Course modules are delivered through presentations completed by background speech and visual effects, along with clarifications, examples and indications on best practices and available support material to properly prepare and organize the required documentation.
This course aims to inform you of:
- The contractual and financial obligations to submit your Final Report in compliance with the Model Grant Agreement’s rules;
- The preparation of the Narrative and financial report and the related annexes;
- The technical workflow between the offline application/APPEL, and
- The final payment process and how to deal with possible requests for supplementary information.
Staff’ staff involved in the drafting and submission of final reports to DG ECHO, such as desk officers, financial officers, financial controllers both at HQ and field level, with good experience in implementation/management of DG ECHO funded Action.
Please be informed that ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
This distance learning covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Final Report
- The payment request
- The Final Narrative Report
- The Final Financial Report
- Create and Submit a Final Report
- DG ECHO Assestement of the Final Report
No Trainers Available
Beginners - Intermediate
This course is part of the DG ECHO Framework Contract.
Please be informed that DG ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
The course is available in multiple languages:
- Preparing the 2021 Final Report (English)
- Préparation du Rapport Final 2021 (French)
- Preparación del Informe Final 2021 (Spanish)