- Category eLearning
- Duration 2h
- Language English
- Date View Calendar
The Resilience Marker
eLearning course dedicated to the concepts of resilience
The concept of resilience and mainstreaming it into humanitarian interventions funded by DG ECHO – a conceptual framework. DG ECHO’s mandate is to address the immediate needs arising from natural and human-induced crises; however, humanitarian actions can provide opportunities to strengthen resilience through disaster preparedness.
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Be familiar with the Resilience Marker;
- Understand the importance of using the Resilience Marker as a tool in designing and implementing humanitarian projects;
- Be able and feel confident in using the marker and in practically integrating resilience elements in humanitarian actions;
- Be aware of best practices and lessons learned from previous actions.
This course is aimed at:
- DG ECHO partners in the field and at HQ.
- DG ECHO Staff (desk officers in HQ, thematic experts (sectorial), technical assistants and national staff in the field).
Please be informed that ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
The course is organised into three sessions modules:
- Module 1 - The concept of resilience
- Module 2 - Applying the DG ECHO Resilience Marker in the e-Single Form
- Module 3 - Putting ino practice the Resilience Marker
No Trainers Available
Beginners - Intermediate
This course is part of the DG ECHO Framework Contract.
Please be informed that DG ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
The course is available in multiple languages:
- The Resilience Marker (English)
- Le Marqueur de Résilience (French)
- El Marcador de Resiliencia (Spanish)