- Category eLearning
- Duration 2h
- Language English
- Date View Calendar
DG ECHO Protection Mainstreaming Key Objective Indicator (PM KOI)
eLearning course dedicated to understand the main concepts behind the PMKOI
This course intends to provide a practical overview of the aim, measurement and reporting requirements of the Protection Mainstreaming Key Outcome Indicator (PM KOI) developed by DG ECHO.
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Understand the main concepts behind the PMKOI
- Become familiar with monitoring and measuring the KOI
- Become familiar with the KOI reporting requirements;
- Understand how to use the KOI to inform programming decisions along the entire program cycle
NGOs’ staff involved in the design and management of DG ECHO funded Actions. Administrative profiles, such as administrators and financial controllers involved in reporting are particularly invited to participate.
Please be informed that ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an Internet connection.
The course is organised into three sessions modules:
- Module 1 - Protection mainstreaming and the Key outcome indicator
- Module 2 -So you want to apply the KOI? This is what you need to know
- Module 3 - Program corrective measures as per the results of the KOI in an action
No Trainers Available
Beginners - Intermediate
This course is part of the DG ECHO Framework Contract.
Please be informed that DG ECHO courses are free of charge and reserved only for DG ECHO staff, DG ECHO Certified Partners and their Implementing Partners.
The course is available in multiple languages:
- DG ECHO Protection Mainstreaming Key Objective Indicator (PM KOI) (English)
- Indicateur de Résultat Clé de l'Intégration de la Protection (PM KOI) de la DG ECHO (French)
- Indicadores Clave de Impacto (PM KOI) en la Transversalización de la Protección de DG ECHO (Spanish)
Monitoring and Evaluation in EU funded projects
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
(Excluding VAT – to be added if due)
2-day session training course to strengthen participants’ capacity to set up and properly manage effective monitoring systems and tools in EU funded projects