- Category Webinar
- Duration 1h30m
- Language English
- Date Contact Us
Surviving the Complexities of Log Frame Approach, Theory of Change, and Result-Based Management: a practical guide to get oriented
Are these different names for similar concepts or concepts which specific function which can coexist and integrate with each other?
Are you feeling confused by the Log Frame Approach, Theory of Change and Result-Based Management? Are you unsure if they are just different names for similar concepts or if they are complementary and integrate with each other? Join our webinar and uncover the secrets to make a proper use of these essential tools in project management.
The main goal of this webinar is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the key concepts around Log Frame Approach, Theory of Change, and Result-Based Management, and discuss on their key peculiarities. By the end of the session, you will improve your knowledge and confidence in using them effectively in your projects.
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live session and download the course materials.
The curse is structured in 1 day of 1,30 hours of online live sessions structured as follow:
- Lectures 1,15 hour: the session will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and will be recorded so you can still watch the video if you are not able to attend.
- Q&A sessions 15 minutes.
- Final tasks 3 minutes: fill out the evaluation form.
This webinar is designed for professionals who are already familiar with the Log frame approach, Theory of Change, and Result-Based Management and look for clarification on the peculiarities and specific functions of these approaches
You will need access to a computer or tablet with speakers or a headset, as well as an Internet connection. The course will be held over Zoom – no additional software is required.
The webinar will be recorded. All the materials will be available until 15 calendar days after the end of the webinar.
- Logframe approach, ToC, and RBM are the three most frequently mentioned concepts when it comes to project design. How exactly do they differ?
- Can the three approaches co-exist and complement each other, or not?
- When a donor asks us to adopt an RBM approach or to describe in our project document what strategy and theory of change we have adopted, what exactly do they expect?
Federico BastiaSenior Expert In M&E
Monica FavotProject Department And Evaluation Lab - Trainer
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced