- Category Virtual Classroom
- Duration 6 h
- Language English
- Date 18 November 2024
Narrative and financial reports of EU Grants: a day of practical insights
1-day session training course to strengthen participants’ capacity to prepare interim and final narrative and financial reports following the Grant Contract rules and good practices
Unlock the intricacies of EU Grants reporting in this intensive half-day course. Designed to empower participants with the essential skills for proper reporting of DG INTPA/DG NEAR-funded projects, this program investigates key aspects, including vital EU requirements, deadlines, and proactive measures for effective reporting. Participants will gain familiarity with standard templates for crafting narrative and financial reports, learning how to proficiently collect essential project information during implementation. Enrich your understanding with insights and tips shared by PuntoSud experts and fellow participants, ensuring the preparation of accurate narrative and financial reports.
By the end of the virtual classroom course, you will be able to:
- Properly apply EU reporting requirements
- Collect the needed information and properly draft narrative reports
- Provide full information on expenditure in the financial reports, ensuring compliance with EU cost eligibility rules
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live sessions, download the course materials and complete all the assignments.
The course is structured in 1 days of 4 hours of interactive online sessions combined with self-learning. The total time to complete the course is approximately 6 hours:
- Preliminary tasks – 1 hour – you will be asked to introduce yourself, complete the survey on training expectations and go through some preliminary training materials.
- Live sessions – 4 hours - the sessions will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and they include lectures, plenary and group discussions, group work, quizzes and online interactive exercises. The live sessions will be recorded and made available in the learning platform.
- Additional learning material – 30m, you will have at your disposal additional readings and documents that you can study at your own pace.
- Forum discussion – you can ask questions and share relevant information with the trainers and the other participants.
- Final tasks – 30 mins – complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
The course is designed for any people engaged managing EU development projects who want to become familiar with EU reporting templates and requirements.
A basic knowledge of the EU rules and procedures is suitable for this course.
Computer or tablet with a microphone and speakers or a headset and Internet connection. The live sessions are organized in Zoom – no additional software is required.
All the material will be available for 7 calendar days before the starting date and for 30 calendar days after the end of the last training session.
Once you have reviewed the training material and completed the exit test you can download your certificate of attendance from the learning platform. Each specific course has a certificate to download.
The certificates and the records of the courses attended are always available in your profile page
- General requirements and deadlines
- Reporting and EU approval timeline
- Collecting the needed information for narrative reports
- Interim and final report: report on activities, results, possible changes and coordination mechanism
- Updating the logframe
- Preparatory phase: ensure the eligibility of the expenditure
- Prepare interim and final financial report: expenditure, forecast, reallocations and modifications
- Summary of information and documents to be provided with the interim and final reports
- Documents to be kept for the expenditure verification and other possible checks and evaluations
Simona PoglianiPuntosud Academy - Head Of Department
Sara CastagnetoTraining Manager - Trainer
(excluding VAT - to be added if due)
Max: 25 | Min: 8
PuntoSud Academy Learning Platform
h 09:30 - 13:30 CET/CEST
Booking will close on 18/11/2024
Discount for Multiple Booking Details
Bank Transfer Credit Card Paypal
Save your money and buy this course in the Certificate Program
Buy this course and get free access to the
EU Grants Learning HUB
Beginners - Intermediate