- Category Webinar
- Duration 1h30m
- Language English
- Date 11 October 2022
How to design financial support to third parties activities
Ad hoc webinar session to explore what exactly FSTP is, its main aim and how to include this component in one's proposals.
Have you noticed that several open Calls for Proposals published on the DG INTPA dedicated website, include the ‘Financial Support to Third Parties’ (FSTP) activity as an essential component of the projects to be proposed.
Are you interested in one of these calls, but you are not familiar with this type of activity or you don’t know how to include the related costs in the budget?
In this webinar we will explore what exactly FSTP is, its main aim and how to include this component in your proposals.
We will go through the Guidelines for Applicants of a Call for Proposals to understand which are the requirements to comply with and we will discover which information should be provided both in the Concept Note and in the Full Application formats. We will also give you the instructions that are needed to present the related costs in the budget.
We will also discover of the elements you should take into consideration in the management of this component, starting from the selection of the beneficiaries to the set-up of the control mechanisms that will ensure compliance with EU rules and objectives.
We will answer your questions and share with you the lessons learned over the course of our long experience in this field.
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Know what is financial support to third parties and its main aim
- Be aware of where to find relevant information and specific requirements in the Guidelines for Applicants
- Be ready to provide the right and complete information both in the concept note and full application formats
- Be aware of the information to be included in the Budget
- Be able to ensure compliance with the applicable rules
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live session and download the course materials.
The curse is structured in 1 day of 1h30m of online live sessions structured as follow:
- Lectures 1h15m: the session will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and will be recorded so you can still watch the video if you are not able to attend.
- Q&A sessions 15 minutes.
- Final tasks 3 minutes: fill out the evaluation form.
This course is designed for:
- HQ and field-based NGO staff involved in project design and proposal writing
You will need access to a computer or tablet with speakers or a headset, as well as an Internet connection. The course will be held over Zoom – no additional software is required.
The webinar will be recorded . All the materials will be available until 15 calendar days after the end of the webinar.
Once you have completed all the training material and passed the exit test, your certificate of attendance will be available to download directly from the learning platform. The certificate is always available in your profile page with historical data of all PuntoSud Academy courses you’ve attended.
- What is Financial Support to Third Parties (FSTP) and its main aim
- The Guidelines for Applicant: eligible recipients, eligible activities, amounts and mandatory information
- Information to be provided in the concept note, full applications and budget
- Useful tips for the implementation of this component to ensure compliance with the guidelines’ objectives and other applicable implementation rules
- Question and Answers